Brazil wonder kid Neymar has denied reports he is on the brink of a big-money move to Spanish Premier Liga and instead pledged to remain at Santos for at least another year.

Neymar has repeatedly been linked with a move to Europe with reports this week suggesting he had undergone a medical in Sao Paulo ahead of a January move to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

The 19-year-old refused those claims today though and said he intended to remain at Santos until after their centenary season next year.

"I have been sold like 30 times," Neymar was quoted as saying by Lancenet.

"There is no truth to that, I am a player of Santos and I will stay here to play at the club's centenary.

"That is all speculation, there is no deal. I went to the hospital to solve a personal problem."

Neymar's representative is his father and the striker, capped 12 times for Brazil, re-iterated any decision to move would be made in conjunction with his family.

"The final word was always been for me and my father," he said.

"You know very well that my father takes care of my career. He takes care of everything and nothing has changed.

"My decision is that I'm very happy here and that's where I want to be.

"Santos is a club that I love and it has been agreed between my father, me and the president that I will not leave in the next transfer window."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top