Cristiano Ronaldo was being interviewed during his time in Istanbul, Turkey. Here are some of the interview that was taken on his hotel room. The translation probably a bit weird, but it's pretty much about it....

Do you follow Turkish Football ?
CR : No, I don't. I only know Besiktas coz one of my close friend from Portugal team, Almeida plays for them.

What did your friend from Portugal told you about Besiktas ?
CR: I heard from Quaresma. He told me at first he was afraid about the fans atmosphere here. But I understand it's because people here loves football. That's normal...


What do you think about Mesut Ozil ?
CR : He is a great player, he can adapt well in the team.

You always compared to Messi . What do you think about that ?
CR : I don't care. I have my own style to play football, and besides, I only interested in winning the team.


You always concern of your body, what did you do to be in that shape ?
CR : I don't have special training, I exercise like other people do. I eat everything. Unlike other people think, I like to sleep early. I sleep better. And I don't go out at night much.

As the highest paid footballer, how do you keep your money ?
CR : I'm doing real estate, invest in a stock, and also keep in the bank.

Will you join Turkey club someday ? Does it appeals you?
CR : We never know the future. Never say never. It's my most important principles. IF the offer is good, of course I would come.

The interviewer then noticed that at breakfast earlier, Ronaldo kissed Irina's cheek, and gently touched her hair. So he asks :

Do you think love can help your performance ?
CR : To love someone is always a happy thing. Someone who's in love can show the best performance on the pitch. So love can be a positive affect for footballer, coz they can play well on the field.

Is it for you too ?
CR : Yes, of course....I'm in love too...!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top