Brazillian singer Michel Telo has never expected that he will become this famous. After Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcelo did the celebration dance using his song and choreography, Telo music video has reached millions of hits a day, and he instantly got famous. And now, he's preparing for his first concert in Portugal.

Here are the interview with Telo :

Is this your first time you came to Portugal ? How do you feel ?

I am so excited and happy. It's wonderful to have arrived in Portugal with the idea that people know and like my music. I really want to give a show for these people.


Are you preparing something special for Portuguese fans ?

I have everything prepared carefully. The concerts won't start until end of February. I have come to Portugal to get to know the people here. And now that everyone know the dance of 'Ai Se Eu Te Pego', I will do something different.

After Cristiano Ronaldo had a goal celebration with the choreography of your song, suddenly you became global. Do you feel grateful ?

I am grateful to Cristiano Ronaldo and also to Marcelo, who taught him music. After him celebrating a goal against Malaga with the choreography, the press around the world was all about that. It became crazy on the internet, the video had millions of hits a day. In Brazil, it never happened for so many viewers on music. My life has changed because of him.

You made sure you thank him through video. Did you felt obligate to do that ?

I never hid from anyone that my success is because of him, and I just want to thank him for that. I made a video of it, and although he got embarrassed a bit, I think he liked the gesture.


Do you admire him before he did the dance ?

I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and always admire him a lot. I love football video games and my team is always Real Madrid, because I like to play with him. I like to see their games, is one of the best players in the world. I have to thank him for this stage of my life. I owe him everything.


Will you invite him on your concert?

Yes, I will. It would be an honor to have him on my show in his hometown. But don't know yet because of his work commitments.

....Well, I think thats about it. I only post the interview with CR on it..=))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top