Cristiano Ronaldo finally meet one of his favorite singer, Michel Telo. The Brazillian singer became famous after CR did the celebration dance with Marcelo last year at Malaga match. A few seconds of dance using his song, and Telo's music suddenly got over than 100 million views on Youtube. That's how famous Ronaldo is.....

"Cristiano Ronaldo has changed my life and I want to thank him, personally. After he had done the dance in the game, everyone wanted to know the music, which now has 110 million views on YouTube," stated Telo, and added, "It's a pleasure to watch him play. I'm excited."


So, today Telo personally met Ronaldo and other Real Madrid team-mates before the training session. Earlier, he suggested that they will again learn some dance moves on the field. As a reward, Telo received his own number 12 jersey, signed by all players.


But his favorite player is CR.....

"Cristiano Ronaldo is incredible and he's my favourite player. I really admire him. I've always admired him because he is a world class player who needs no comments to describe him."

And afterward, the players had to get back in training preparation against Mallorca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top