Irina Shayk again showed a daring pose for Elle Spanish Magazine in December 2011 issue. The issue has 2 unique and different covers. One cover is for newstands seller, and the other is for the magazine subscribers.

For the photoshoot session, the photographer used more than 3,500 red crystals as the base, and some got attached at Iri's naked body, with the idea of the beach sand. 

"The shoot was difficult because I had to be lying on a hard table and had lots of crystals pinching my skin. But I felt very sexy," said Irina about the photoshoot.

she also said that she didn't feel naked, and it's simply a pure body art.

The photoshoot itself took more than 9 hours, with 3 makeup artists ready to placed the crystals one by one onto her skin. 

(Let's imagine how painful it must be for her, to not do anything, especially a sudden move, or the crystals would fall.)



But in the end, she managed to kill the time by sticking at her BlackBerry for almost non-stop. 


Inside the magazine, Irina spoke about her indepence as a woman.

"I do not depend on a man. I have success, and money, "said Irina Shayk at ELLE after confessing that it has not been easy to get to the top of the fashion.

" I used to do model overnight. I moved to Paris without money and had to do "castings" and couldn't speak in English. I also had nothing to wear and watched other girls buying clothes for the tests, when I had no food," explain Iri.

And now, all the hard work has finally pays off. Not only she has become a famous model with many fashion brand contract deals, she also dates the most wanted bachelor in football world, Cristiano Ronaldo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top