Cristiano Ronaldo received Golden Boot Friday evening at Hotel Intercontinental Madrid. He looked emotional as his family and girlfriend attended the event.


"This award is also for all the Portuguese."
"I want to share with my team, coaching staff, Fans, President, employees of club, my family, my girlfriend. All are Important", said Cristiano.

CR also mentioned Fergie on the interview, and said that he was an important person in his career.


"Ferguson was a very important person in my career. I am very grateful to him as a person and a player.
About the league trophies, Ronaldo is confident that they will win it. Infact, he would trade the Golden Boot trophy for the Champions League or La liga.


"I'll be honest, right now I don't care about individual awards, I want to win a collective award. I want to win what I won with Manchester United."

"With Real Madrid's history, we can't go too long without winning something important."

"We are better, more mature, confident, and we believe that we can achieve some important winning for the club."

"I am honored to be sitting between these 2 football legends (Di Stefano and Eusebio)




For Irina and family pictures, just go here :

Irina and CR Family at Golden Boots


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top