Since there were so many similar interview of Cristiano Ronaldo about his football career, Euro 2012, Champions League and La liga, I only post the highlights of the interview that I find will interest the reader.

Ronaldo described his relationship with coach Mourinho as in "perfect relationship" but he will remain in Real Madrid even if Mourinho left the club. He also said that he wants to keep staying at Real Madrid until the end of the contract. He also added that he is waiting to see what the club has to offer in the future.

"I have three more years of contract, we'll see what what they'll offer me in the future. Renewing contract ? I have many desires, but my agent [Jorge Mendes] knows what I want and what I like," said Ronaldo.

Near the end of his third season with Real Madrid, he already considered as one of the best player in the club's history. But he still wants more titles.

"I'm already on the books of the great memories of Real Madrid. Happy? No. The club gives me security and opportunities to win more titles. My life's ambition is to leave a mark wherever I go. "

Cristiano Ronaldo receives more than €15 million per year from salary, bonuses and endorsement deals, but he always remember the difficult memories that he had to overcome in his childhood, and all that thing is a reflection of the person he is today.

He also talks about marriage plans,.....and that he wanted make sure that he has NO marriage  plans. Althought, he admitted that he wants to have more children. (OOoo.. is this mean he already broke up wtih Iri ??)

About Junior, he would love if his son will follow his footsteps as a footballer.

"I wish he will be a footballer. I encourage him, but he can be what he wants to be ," said Ronaldo, adding that the kid now likes to ride a car with him.

 "The birth of my son has changed my life a lot. I learn to be more calm, and I look at life differently. Who already have kids will know the feelings. It has been a unique experience for me, when someday he looked at me and call me "Daddy". It melts me, I just surrendered."

OK, that's the translation which I had so far..... correction is very welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top