It's been a while since the last time we saw Cristiano Ronaldo on a press conference. Today, ahead of CSKA champions league match, Ronaldo made a conference with Mourinho at Real Madrid sports city.

"Mourinho will continue with us," said Ronaldo with a smile, as Mou agreed him."Madrid is more important than Mourinho or me."

"I grow season after season. I am very happy to be with the coach. I always learn something new, year after year," he added.

About his personal term with the fans in Bernabeu, Ronaldo said,"I do not know if I get more respect, nor is it more important to me. I'm still the same, with my mistakes and my virtues. Perhaps feeling more love. In recent months or weeks I have heard some songs and it's something new for me. I like it because I feel loved. But the important thing is that the atmosphere is good. I would ask the fans to make songs not only for me but for the whole team, because only together we can win titles. "


Asked about Messi's performance against Leverkusen, he answered , "I'm happy for him and for football. I don't know if I'm able to do 5 goal someday. I hope so."

"But I don't care what others do. I just worry about my team. We have a tough game and our ambition is to go through it"

Ronaldo does not believe that the Champions League will be another match between Real and Barca.

"The Champions League is a matter of many teams. But we can only think about tomorrow. We know we have a tough opponent and dangerous one. The 1-1 result is dangerous but I hope we do a good game, and then we'll see what comes out in the draw. I'm not worried about the referees, or Barcelona. Most important is tomorrow's match."

Ronaldo also spoke about CSKA players, especially Keisuke Honda.

"All Russian teams are good. They are powerful, technically. They can win the Champions League, why not, but hopefully not this year, because we want to win."

"I know that Honda is a very good player. He has a very dangerous left foot."


Asked about a recent statement of Silvio Berlusconi's wish on signing him in Milan, Ronaldo answered,
"I respect his wish, but I'm fine in Madrid and want to stay here. The Italian league is not the one I like to play, although there are great clubs and great players. Nobody knows what will happen in the future, but I am very well here . I'm in Madrid, with the best players in the world, and still learning every day. All I want is to stay in this club."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top