Cristiano Ronaldo's third goal against Levante was a goal to remember. Not only coz it came through an amazing shot, but it was also Real Madrid's 4000 goal.

That's why Ronaldo seemed emotional after he scored, and chose to celebrated it with Mourinho and the staff.

"Cristiano Ronaldo's goal was incredible, fantastic, and I believe it will go around the world during the next few weeks. The entire team feels so and it was a special strike for Cristiano. It was the 4,000th strike at the Bernabeu and he deserves it,"said Mourinho in post match conference.

As for Ronaldo, he thanks the team for the effort to score goals.

"Goals happen thanks to the effort of the entire team. We're playing well and I'm having a good run that I want to keep up."

"I was extremely happy after scoring one goal and I wanted to celebrate it with the manager and his staff because we are all doing a great job."
Congratulation for the goals, CR !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top