"Not True !!" That's what Katia Aveiro said about her brother marriage rumor with model Irina.

Many of us being brain washed by the media into believing that there's might actually be a wedding next July. Apparently according to his own sister word, 'No Wedding'.

"My brother never told me that he will get marry on July 12. If he is getting married , means I was not informed or invited. It's just impossible, it's a subject that was never spoken at home."

She also questioned Porto Santo, which said to be the place  of the wedding .

"Why in Porto Santo?  I don't know where these stories came from. People should confirmed what they said because it has no end."

Katia also suggested that if her brother actually get marry, he will announce it to public, just like what happened to Cristianinho.

"Everyone knows that he flirts with Irina, but contrary to what has been said in the press, he has no date set, and never spoke about Porto Santo. At least until an hour ago, when I talked to him on the phone."

Of course her statement is not totally 100 % trustable, but I guess this'll do........for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top